Friday, January 30, 2009

My horoscope for today: (I'm not making this up!)

You're lucky and loved, it doesn't get an awful lot better than that. Make sure to let your friends know how much you care. They bring you up when you're down.

I'm not a fanciful person, not a believer in the mystical or astrological for that matter, but how appropriate is that? I'm making sure that everyone that has sent me their well-wishes, been so kind and caring this last month knows that it means more to me than I can ever say. You all certainly have brought me up when I've been down!

I feel good today, my boy went off to school in a good mood and feeling fine despite is stuffy head.

My anesthesiologist called me last night and said he won't have to fully intubate me because I'm not "heavy" - which is good for two reasons. One, it's nice to be told you aren't heavy, and two - it'll be much better for my neck, and my throat won't hurt so much afterwards. And he told me that I can drink clear liquids until 4 hours prior, including coffee! Yipee! When I told my husband I can drink clear liquids until 10:30am he said "clear, like Vodka?"

No comments:

Post a Comment